Publicly disclosed donors
The following individuals, organisations and companies have made a contribution to the Rana Plaza Trust Fund and have given their consent to be listed publicly as donors.
- Astraea Lesbian Foundation for Justice
- Auchan (US $ 1,500,000)
- BRAC USA (US $ 2,205,000), including donations from:
The Children's Place
- C&A Foundation (US $ 690,000)
- El Corte Inglés
- G. Güldenpfennig GmbH (US $ 500,000)
- H&M Conscious Foundation
- Kappa Deutschland (US $50,000)
- Kik (US $ 1,000,000)
- Loblaw (US $ 3,370,620)
- LPP S.A.
- N Brown Group
- Premier Clothing
- Primark (US $ 1,000,000)
- Trade Union Congress/TUC (€ 20,000)
- University College Student Association of University College Utrecht (€ 1,277.32)
- Zebra Fashion
Direct payments to beneficiaries that will be recognised under the coordinated scheme
The following donors have made payments direct to Rana Plaza victims, which have been recognised as payments for losses under the terms of the Arrangement.
- Prime Ministers Relief and Welfare Fund (Bangladesh): Cash payments paid directly to beneficiaries from the Prime Minister's Welfare Fund are expected to be recognised by the joint scheme at $2,480,857. (The PM's Relief and Welfare Fund is a standing fund which provided payments to injured survivors and families of those killed at Rana Plaza.This included a donation from the Bangladesh Garment Manufacturers and Exporters Association).
- Primark: The total amount for about 600 beneficiaries from the New Wave Bottoms Factory to be paid by Primark is expected to be recognized under the Coordinated scheme at around US $ 6,300,000 or the amount needed to cover their income replacement and future medical/allied care needs.
Total amounts received for the victims and their families
As of 16th September 2014, the amounts received by the Rana Plaza Donors Trust Fund have totalled US$12,225,777
The fixed pledges are now at approximately US $ 200,000 with a number of further pledges still under consideration.
Direct payments to beneficiaries under the coordinated scheme are expected to be recognised at US$ 8,780,857
This brings the current total now available for awards to around US$ 21 million
The amount currently estimated for all beneficiaries is US $ 30 million.