The following individuals, organisations and companies have made a contribution to the Rana Plaza Trust Fund and have given their consent to be listed publicly as donors.
- Astraea Lesbian Foundation for Justice
- BRAC USA (US $ 2,205,000), including donations from:
The Children's Place
- C&A Foundation (US $ 690,000)
- El Corte Inglés
- G. Güldenpfennig GmbH (US $ 500,000)
- H&M Conscious Foundation
- Kik (US $ 1,000,000)
- Loblaw (US $ 3,370,620)
- LPP S.A.
- N Brown Group
- Premier Clothing
- Primark (US $ 1,000,000)
- Trade Union Congress/TUC (€ 20,000)
- University College Student Association of University College Utrecht (€ 1,277.32)
- Zebra Fashion
Total amounts received for the victims and their families
As of 04 August 2014, the amounts received by the Rana Plaza Donors Trust Fund have totalled US$ 10,667,000.18. The fixed pledges are now at approximately US $ 200,000 with a number of further pledges still under consideration. The total amount for about 600 beneficiaries from the New Wave Bottoms Factory to be paid by Primark is expected to be recognized under the Coordinated scheme at around US $ 7,000,000. This amount is in addition to the US$ 10,867,000.18 above, available for all other claimants.
This brings the current total now available for awards to just under US $ 17,9 million.
The amount currently estimated for all beneficiaries is US $ 40 million.